Learn the inner tools of mindfulness to transform your brain and life through this 6 week transformative online program...
- Feel more focussed, present and productive in your daily life
- Be more in control of your emotions
- Get better at managing stress, and feel more calm, relaxed and confident in all areas of your life
- Be more courageous and take the leaps needed to find a deeply satisfying career, or relationship
- Learn how to stop worrying and be more confident in making decisions to reach your full potential
- Stop the mind chatter and inner critic from holding you back in life
We’re constantly upgrading our Iphones and computers, but what about upgrading the inner technology of our own brains?
The 6 week Power of Presence online mindfulness and emotional intelligence program will reduce your stress and worry, build greater focus, emotional balance and resilience in daily life.
You'll experience more space, find more focus and improve your day-to-day productivity. The inner tools you'll learn are all backed by the latest neuroscience. Get immediate access when you register.
WHEN YOU JOIN THE POWER OF PRESENCE ONLINE PROGRAM YOU GET:
Access to exclusive teachings from the world’s leading mindfulness and emotional intelligence experts.
18 x guest expert masterclass videos. Integrate powerful mindfulness practices into your life for improved wellbeing, greater creativity, focus, compassion and resilience.
24hr access to guided meditations over the program (with access for 6 months) and a downloadable mindful eating recipe book.
Twice weekly supportive email reminders to keep you on track.
Written transcripts of all of the monthly video interviews. Turn these powerful mindfulness tools into transformative practices in your everyday life.
Downloadable meditation journal to help you monitor your progress. This journal will keep you on track and support you in building a habit of meditation.
Exclusive access to a supportive virtual community for 6 weeks of the program. Get bonus resources and have all of your ongoing mindfulness questions answered.
6 weeks access to Elise's personal input, and mindfulness expertise. Have your questions answered, get personalised advice on tailoring the practice to suit your life.
Be inspired and learn new healthy whole food recipes with the downloadable digital mindful eating recipe book. Learn how to eat mindfully to enjoy your food more, lose weight and kick unhealthy eating habits.
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE PROGRAM
Try out one of the many guided meditations included in the Mind Life Project meditation library that you can access 24hrs a day to tap into greater calm.
Miracle of Body and Breath
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re new to meditation and curious to learn what it’s all about.
- You’ve done a meditation course before but can’t seem to make it stick to feel the benefits of a mind that is focussed, calm and clear
- You want to manage your stress and cope better with your current challenges
- You have trouble prioritising your own self care and want to avoid falling into burn out from chronic stress and constantly putting your needs last
- You're in a difficult life transition and need a way to manage the uncertainty and fear
- You want to get better control over your emotions like anger, fear, and impatience
- You want to be more confident and courageous and take risks to follow your dreams
- You often feel like you’re "not enough" (not a good enough mother, father, lover, or haven’t achieved enough in your life)
- You want to feel a deep sense of worth and fulfilment
- You want to be more self confident particularly with decision making
- You want a powerful way to quiet your mind and free yourself from worry
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT LEARNING MINDFULNESS WITH ELISE THROUGH MINDFUL IN MAY (annual campaign)
GUEST EXPERTS FEATURED IN THE POWER OF PRESENCE 6 WEEK TRANSFORMATIVE PROGRAM:
ABOUT DR ELISE BIALYLEW CREATOR OF POWER OF PRESENCE
Elise Bialylew is author of the no#1 bestselling meditation book, The Happiness Plan and founder of Mindful in May, the world’s largest online global mindfulness fundraising campaign that teaches thousands of people each year to meditate, while raising funds to build clean water projects in the developing world. A doctor trained in psychiatry, turned social entrepreneur and mindfulness expert, she’s passionate about supporting individuals and organisations to develop inner tools for greater wellbeing and flourishing. Her work has featured in the Huffington Post, New York Times, and on Australian Television and radio.
Dr Craig Hassed
Dr Daniel Siegel
Dr Barbara Fredrickson
Tal Ben Shahar
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Each week you’ll hear from world leaders in the field of mindfulness and the brain. You will learn:
Mindful Foundations: Overcoming the common obstacles in mindfulness training
- What is mindfulness and what the science demonstrates about it's transformative benefits
- The "dose" of mindfulness we need in order to experience transformations
- A powerful practice to manage the stress with greater ease and calm
- The power of mindfulness to effect our genes
- Expert predictions about the future of mindfulness in our society
Sharpen your focus and create habits that stick
- A common obstacle to making meditation a habit and tips on overcoming it
- The most important secret to creating habits that last
- An exploration of the brain's negativity bias and how to overcome it to boost your happiness and positivity
- Powerful inner tools to manage difficult emotions (eg. anxiety, fear, anger, sadness) more effectively
Manage stress and master your emotions
- How mindfulness can help us develop “shock absorbers” against stress
- A powerful practice to help you manage fear and anxiety
- Tools to bring mindfulness into communication to create more fulfilling relationships at home and at work
- Two powerful circuits in the brain that you can use to your advantage to stay calm under pressure
Build resilience, compassion and creativity
- A simple practice to help you overcome the inner critic
- A practice to help you manage emotional reactivity and become more resilient under stress
- Latest research around compassion and how you can actively practice greater self compassion
- The powerful relationship between meditation and creativity and how it can help you tap into greater intuition.
Master your mind
- How to turn challenges into opportunity for growth and resilience
- A powerful practice that will help you create a mindset for greater growth and possibilities
- How to become a master of your own thoughts and create greater possibilities and freedom in life
- Develop a revolutionary new relationship with your thoughts that will reduce your stress and build resilience
- How to change the neural pathways in your brain towards greater happiness, and less stress
Boost Happiness and live meaningfully
- A powerful science backed gratitude practice to boost your happiness
- A transformative practice to bring more love into your life and deepen your intimacy and relationships
- Groundbreaking research around emotions and how you can harness positive emotions to heal your body
- The most important ingredients to add to your life to boost your happiness
- A crucial electrical pathway in your heart and how to harness it's power for greater health and happiness
As a doctor specialised in psychiatry, mindfulness expert and and author of no#1 bestselling meditation book, The Happiness Plan, I’m passionate about offering this training because I know it works.
Having discovered the incredible power of mindfulness in my own life, I knew that it could help others too.
But if you tell a busy executive or an overwhelmed parent of three (or anyone in between) to fit in an hour’s worth of yoga or sit and meditate for half an hour every morning, you can bet their reaction is going to be something like this:
I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT – LIFE IS BUSY ENOUGH AS IT IS!
And I get it – I truly do.
See, a lot of stress-relieving techniques just simply aren’t practical. On top of that, many are steeped in religious dogma that a lot of people aren’t comfortable with. And meditation is often really misunderstood – most people think it’s about stopping your thoughts – which it’s not!
Thinking about mindfulness in this way means you’re missing out on a truckload of potential benefits.
Not to mention: it’s not true.
Mindfulness meditation – is actually a practice that has been proven by science to help rewire your brain, calm your body’s stress response, and improve your ability to deal with the ups and downs of daily life.
Mindfulness techniques are being used by world leaders, CEOs, elite athletes, artists and entertainers across the globe to help them perform at their peak, deal with stress, and feel better along the way.
And now you can experience the benefits for yourself…
Through the Power of Presence program you’ll be supported over the next 6-weeks to learn the inner tools to outer flourishing.
WHEN YOU REGISTER YOU’LL GET:
18 x guest expert video masterclasses released weekly
You’ll hear from world leading guest experts who share powerful teachings around how to apply mindfulness to different aspects of your life and expand your toolkit for greater resilience, courage, focus and creativity.
Valued = $3600
Guided meditations to improve your mind and life
Stay on track with guided meditations for sleep, greater focus, deeper relaxation and managing stress. Tune into your online oasis of calm at any hour of the day.
Valued = $947
Be supported through an online community for 6 weeks
You’ll find extra resources shared in this exclusive Facebook group including articles, books , occasional spontaneous guided meditations with Elise. This as a supportive community that will help you stick to your practice, share resources and help you stay motivated to meditate. Elise will be regularly inside the Facebook group answering your questions and supporting you over the 6-weeks of the program.
Valued = $497
Downloadable digital mindful recipe book
Discover new recipes and learn how to bring mindful eating into your everyday life. You’ll receive inspiration from some of Australia’s best foodies.
Valued = $14
A monthly online book club
During your 6-week program take part in the monthly book club that takes place in the Facebook group. Discover new books that will inspire and transform you and be supported by the book club to transform this new knowledge into actionable steps that will transform your life.
Valued = $75
Transcripts of all of the video interviews to keep
Print these out and read them to consolidate your learning. Absorb the powerful tools and strategies that will transform your life.
Valued = $69
6-months access to the entire Power of Presence program meditations and interviews
Return to your favourite meditation practices 24hrs a day – an instant doorway into greater calm, ease and focus. When you’re emotionally triggered or overwhelmed, you’ll have this library as your 24hr sanctuary.
Valued = $1247
Total Value = $6449
You get all of this as part of the Power of Presence Online Program
Like a personal trainer for your mind, this program will teach you how to meditate and master your mind through weekly lessons and a library of meditations.
Stay on track with a supportive virtual community for 6-weeks to develop a mind that will function at its best.
Power of Presence online program
- Total value $6449Only $397
- 18 x guest expert video masterclass interviews to keep you inspired and continue to develop your practice
- A library of guided meditations to help you with greater focus, better sleep and less stress
- Access to the private Mind Life Project Facebook group for 6 weeks to stay connected and supported
- Ongoing meditation questions answered by Elise through the private online Facebook group
- Written transcripts of all of the video interviews
- Twice weekly reminder and check in emails to keep you accountable and on track with the practice
- Downloadable digital meditation journal and mindful recipe book